UPDATED July 1st, 2022
We are committed into managing the personal information of the people who interact with the customers, customers and colleagues.
Personal Information we collect and process and how we use it
1. Information you give us
For the purposes of this privacy statement, ‘Personal Information is any data that relates to an individual who may be identified from that data, or from a combination of a set of data, and other information which is in possession of EzzEEx.
In general, you may browse our website without providing any Personal Information about yourself. However, we collect certain information such as
You can give us data when you register to use our service. Information that you provide can include your address, name, address, phone number , email address, etc.
2. Information we collect.
- Transaction Details
- Internet Protocol (IP) Address
- A full uniform resource locator (URL), click Information (URL).
3. Information received from other sources.
If you use one of the other websites that we operate, or if we use other services we offer, we can collect information about you. You can also get information about a third party that is working.
4. Information on social media networks
If you logged in to our service using a social network account (for example, Facebook and Google), get the information you need to authenticate it and authenticate it to do so. You can access the specific information sent to social networking networks, such as your name, profile image and email address.
5. Children’s data
Our services & products are for adults over 18 years old and are not for young people.
6. Sensitive data
Verification of identification documents containing biometric data, a small amount of confidential information is collected.
1. How to protect your personal information
- Asymmetric encryption is used to encrypt communication between you and EZZEEX INFOTECH PVT.LTD servers on the Internet.
- Maintain a Bug bounty program to identify security problems with EZZEEX INFOTECH PVT.LTD services, and periodically update and apply the server.
- Our technical safety team monitors our server and service for unexpected or malicious activity.
- We are educating our staff about the need to maintain the confidentiality of personal customer information and privacy regularly.
2. Use of your Personal Information
- to provide better usability, troubleshooting and site maintenance
- to understand which parts of the website are visited and how frequently.
- to identify you once you register on our website
- to comply with our contractual obligations
- to be informed about changes in our service changes.
- to improve our effectiveness and service guarantee.
- to process job application and alumni related requests, more details about which are available on corresponding portals of this website.
- to provide information about other EZZEEX INFOTECH PVT.LTD products and services.
3. Legal basis of the processing
We process your Personal Information when it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are the party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract. This applies in any case where we provide services to you pursuant to a contract, such as when you use our website or process your registration on the website. If you do not provide the Personal Information that we need in order to provide our services, we will not be able to provide our services to you. We process your Personal Information for the performance of a contract in the following circumstances:
- to provide better usability, troubleshooting and site maintenance;
- and to create your user ID.
4. Data recipients, transfer, and disclosure of your information
EzzEEx does not share your Personal Information with third parties for marketing purposes without seeking your prior permission.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Affiliates, Business partners, Suppliers, and subscribers
- Advertisers and advertising network
- Analysis and search engine provider
- Group or subsidiary entities
We may disclose personal information to third parties.
- To evaluate financial and insurance risk
- Debt failure and citation, guarantee, judicial instruction, or Law
- If we sell or buy business or assets
- for business partners, suppliers, and subcontractors
5. Sharing and storing your personal data
We use your Information, We share your Personal Information within
- EzzEEx or with any of its subsidiaries.
- Business partners.
- Service vendors
- Authorized third-party agents.
- or Contractors.
You accept this transfer, save and process your personal data by sending it. Take all the rational steps to ensure that your information is safe and treated in accordance with this policy. To protect your data, we make sure that both ourselves and our scholars are followed by appropriate technical, physical and organizational safety standards.
6. Profiling and automated decision making
Some of your data, such as your residence and commerce history, are used to customize our service and will be used to discuss your needs perhaps. We can adopt the automatic decision (ADM) to improve your experience or combat financial crimes.
We distinguish from other users and we track our site or use of the product, and to provide small files (called cookies) to provide the best possible experience. They also allow us to maintain our services updated. For more information about cookies and other technologies we use, and for more information about our purpose, visit the cookies policy.
8. Data retention
EZZEEX INFOTECH PVT.LTD is required by law to maintain your personal and negotiation data reliably after your account is closed as a regulated financial institution. We only have to access or handle it if necessary, only if necessary.
9. Your rights
- Subject to applicable laws, you may have the right to access the information we have about you.
- gives you a copy of the information you provided.
- corrects any inaccuracies, errors or outdated personal information in the file.
- deletes any personal data that is no longer needed.
- When processing based on consent, you have the right to withdraw consent and stop the processing.
- opposes any processing based on legitimate interests, unless our reason for doing so is greater than any potential damage to your data protection rights.
- When investigating a complaint, we will restrict the way we use your information.
- If we make a fully automated decision with legal obligations or with equally important consequences, you have the right to request information about the decision-making technology, such as verification of whether the automated decision is made correctly. To the extent permitted by law, if the disclosure of information results in the disclosure of trade secrets or interferes with the prevention or detection of fraud or other crimes, we may deny the request. However, in most cases, we will ensure that the algorithms and source data work as expected, without errors or deviations, or we will change the processing in accordance with legal requirements. You are subject to certain exemptions from the exercise of these rights in order to safeguard the public interest and our interests. If you exercise any of these rights, we will verify your rights within one month and respond in most cases.
10. Third Party Links
Our Services may contain links to the websites of network partners, members and sponsors. If you click on a link to one of these partner websites, please note that the privacy rules of such websites are unique and we are not responsible for this. It is recommended that you read these rules carefully before submitting any personal information on these sites.
You can contact us at:
Head Office : M-03, Shree Amar Heights, DCM Ajmer Road, Jaipur – 302019
Phone No. 0141-4821396 / Call us +91-82229-62226
Email : Help@ezzeex.com